Assistant Development ManagerYogyakarta, fulltime, Posted 2 years ago
Min 1 Year - Fulltime/Partime, Remote/Onsite
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from Computer Science/Information Technology
2. Freshgraduates are welcome.
3. Having experience as laboratory/lecture assistant
4. Good knowledge in System Analyst, Project Managerial
5. Have a knowledge about programming language, such as PHP, Java, etc.
6. Familiar with RDMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and no-SQL (MongoDB, etc)
7. Good Logic and teamwork.
8. Have a cool personality.
9. Good communication
10. Preferably female applicants.
- Work with Project Manager and/or Technical Lead.
- Planning, Monitoring, Execution, and Evaluating project lifecycle / development process.
- Make some document project: SRS, BRD, FSD, etc.
- Looking for an oportunity, make project proposal, etc.
- Collaborate and close contact with tech team, vendor, sales and product owner.
- Collecting and analyse data to support product development.
- Report to stakeholders periodically.
Remote Work Available
Fulltime onsite Benefit
- Air Conditioner
- Fast Speed Internet
- Cofee & Sneak
- Fun room
- Free training class