Human Resource Development (HRD) StaffYogyakarta, fulltime, Posted 2 years ago
Min 1 Year - Fulltime/Partime, Remote/Onsite
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): HRD, Communication, Consulting
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidates at least 25 years old
- Preferable experience in HR IT industries at least 1 year
- Experienced with mass communication
- Excelent controlling resources & Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Good looking
- Have a good attitude, good interpersonal skill, good communication, hardwork, proactive.
- Excelent planning, organization abilities and doing personality analisys.
- Have a good service orientation, strong leadership
- Freshgraduate are welcome
- Responsible about recruitment, absences, payroll, evaluation, training & development, and performance resources.
- Maintain employees (data, consulting etc)
- Ensuring that all SOP are implemented well
- Understand about labor law (UU Ketenagakerjaan RI)
- Career developments
- Competitive salary and Homey office
- Allowance and health insurance
- Fun room (bean bag, LED TV 40”, Playstation 3)
- Team building trip
- Table Tennis
- Flexible working hours (8 hours)
- Training and skill development