4. Quality AssuranceYogyakarta, fulltime, Posted 2 years ago
Min 1 Year - Fulltime/Partime, Remote/Onsite
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Agile, Pentest, Test Case
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- More than 1 year working experience in software testing.
- Good in English (Oral and Written)
- Experience working process with agile, scrum .
- Experience of using bug tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience of testing desktop application, website, web application, mobile application.
- Knowledge of QA testing and defect tracking software.
- Knowledge of making test cases/test procedures.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Having experiences of Mobile application testing is an advantage
- Personal skills: team-work, willing to learn, proactive.
- Analyze the software requirements, design requirements to determine the test requirements of the project.
- Create test cases/specs (test conditions, test scripts, actions, input data and expected results) on ( Android / IOS ) / Web / PC.
- Update testing documents (test plans, test cases …) following the changing of requirements.
- Review, test products before delivering.
- Work with developers to analyze and find the root of bugs.
- Good teamworks, will collaborate with our Vietnam Team